3. TRIMMING YOUR FACIAL HAIR DOESN'T HAVE TO BE ALL DOOM AND GLOOM! While the point before is true, and expert like a barber should be able to give you a light trim will remove any dead splitting ends that might be hiding away in there, whilst promoting your facial hair to grow fuller and thicker.
4. USE HAIR STRAIGHTENERS AND DRYERS AT YOUR OWN RISK! Using these at high heats can and will damage your beard
5. BEARD HAIR CHANGES COLOR WHEN EXPOSED TO THE SUN , long term exposure to the sun can change the colour of your beard. so make sure you protect both your beard and yourself when spending time outdoors in the sunshine with your friends and your loved ones.
6. DO NOT LET YOUR FURRY FACE DRY NATURALLY! curls tend to form and stay when you allow your beard to dry naturally right from the bath or shower. Instead pat dry not, rub with a soft towel.
7. YOU GOTTA KEEP YOUR BEARD GROOMING TOOLS CLEAN AS A WHISTLE! Clean your combs, scissors, towels. . This will help eliminate the chances of face dimples and pimples outburst that could remain hidden for weeks below the furry surface before you'll even notice.
8. TOUCHY TOUCHY, FEELY FEELY! By constantly touching and stroking your beard we tend to do without willingly knowing is remove any oils and/or balms we have used that particular day, and replace them with many microscopic dirt and grime build up directly from our hands to our furry faces.
9. USING THE WRONG BEARD WASH AND CONDITIONERS WON'T HELP YOU ANY! Over the counter shampoos and conditioners are high in acidity (PH>7) which will damage and make your beard brittle! So take heed and invest in all natural wash and conditioners.
10. BRUSHING to DESTROYING YOUR BEARD? Cheaply made combs or plastic combs contain microscopic sharp edges, naked to the eye, which can cause snagging and tearing of your beard, which nobody wants to see happen. Instead opt in for a wooden one!