Brand Vikings Facebook Group
BE ACTIVE – BE HELPFUL – BE CONSISTENT!
If any of these rules are broken, you are subject to disciplinary action up to and including being banned and blocked from the group.
- Do not post affiliate links
- Do not post links to business pages, blogs that promote a product OR have an obnoxious opt-in form. This includes “sharing” posts from other fan pages into this group.
- Do not use the group to siphon members either into your own group, list, page, etc. If you are wanting to promote your own personal Instagram, you are entitled to one single post with your handle where you introduce yourself, provide your background, and post a photo – do not promote handles which have a relative service which cross sells services or products that deviate away from The Beard Struggle. All other posts that include your handle are not allowed.
- Do not ask for others to drop their handles in the comments
- Do not drop your handle in the comments of other members posts
- Do not ask personal questions about your orders or account. Please keep this confidential and use email services only.
- Questions/Issues regarding orders, dashboard, or ambassador sales should be emailed into customer service. Please do not inquire about those here. All inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
- Do not start multiple follow threads. You are entitled to a singular post with an introduction and your Instagram username to connect as described in rule #3. We do not want to create a spam heavy group. This is a place to connect and grow with your team, not to only gain followers.
- Be kind and courteous. We’re all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let’s treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.
- No hate speech or bullying.
- Make sure that everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn’t allowed, and degrading comments about things such as race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.
- Respect everyone’s privacy.
- Being part of this group requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make groups great, but may also be sensitive and private. What’s shared in the group should stay in the group.
The Brand Viking Facebook Group is to be utilized mainly to learn, ask questions, gain feedback, give feedback, and grow. If you want to post about something that you’re passionate about, feel free to do so.
Just be sure you’re engaging with the audience, and there is a useful purpose for the post.
This is YOUR space, but please ensure that you’re making posts that:
- Have purpose
- Are engaging
- Ask for feedback
- Share tips
If you follow these general guidelines, our community will thrive, and all posts will be enjoyed by all members!
There are many reasons why a post may not have been approved. If your post was declined, please don’t take it personally. We will always provide you with feedback. Please take the time to read the feedback provided and feel free to ask any of the moderators any questions you may have regarding a declined post.
Please refer to our rules and use them to understand why a post may be denied. If any of the rules are violated, the post will not be approved.
While we don’t ever want to ban anyone from the group, there are times where this may happen. If you become a repeat offender breaking the rules, you may be banned.
We also hold the right to instantly ban any member from the group for egregious infractions of the rules and/or if you are degrading towards anyone or any group. Most of the time, you will receive a warning for an infraction of any rule or if your conduct within the group is considered unacceptable.
In addition, if your behavior outside of the group (while representing The Beard Struggle) is considered a bad image or reflection on the company, you may receive a warning or an instant ban and removal from the Brand Vikings Insiders program.
Any time you receive a warning or if you are removed from the program and/or group, you will receive notification from a moderator with a thorough explanation of the infraction and why the decision to either warn or ban you was made.